All patrons entering will be subject to bag searches.
Persons are prohibited from entering with the following items:
- Glass Aluminium & Metal containers.
- Drinks or drink bottles of any kind (Empty plastic bottles excepted).
- Picnic baskets, Eskies.
- Illegal or Illicit substances of any kind.
- Musical Instruments or Air horns.
- Poles, sticks, banners, or oversized flags (more than 1m x 1m).
- Confetti or shedded Paper.
- Fireworks, flares or explosives.
- Umbrellas, chairs and tents (Fold up chairs with a height of less than 15cm accepted only in general admission area).
- Professional Cameras Video and audio recording (35mm cameras are ok).
- Weapons or knives.
- Animals (except for authorised guide dogs/companion dogs).
- Balls, sporting equipment, bicycles, skateboards, skates or scooters.
- Any other object which may be used as a missile or weapon.
- Any other object that the promoter considers inappropriate.
Persons may be refused entry for the following;
- Any person deemed to be intoxicated and/or disorderly.
- Any person who does not comply with a request to conduct a bag search.
- Any person who does not comply with a request from the organiser, security or regulatory bodies.
At a majority of concert you will have one entry per ticket, please check with security should you wish to leave the grounds as you may not be allowed to reenter.
No illegal vending is permitted.
No unauthorised/unlicensed vendors allowed.